LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, BC. We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Delta office for the position of Electrical Project Holder. In this role you will be working closely with the Technical team in the Delta office. Please mention your wage expectation with your application.
- Reading and evaluating electrical products to CSA/UL/ASME/EN standards and preparing test procedures
- Completing construction evaluations
- Preparing test set-ups according to test procedures and conduct tests
- Preparing test reports (CE/Listing etc.)
- Communicating with clients with reference to product evaluations
- Conduction factory inspection/assessments, as required (local and/or international)
- Completing general administrative work relevant to project
- Assisting in other departments, as needed (Gas, EMC, Plumbing, Solar etc.)
- Providing customer service and lab organization
Education and Experience
- Diploma or Degree in the Technical field (Electrical preferred)
- Minimum two years of technical work experience
- Minimum one year of project management experience
- Fluency in English – verbal, and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- High adaptability and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Mainly at office located at Delta, B.C.
- Some travel will be required
Kindly submit your cover letter, resume and wage expectation to firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you for your interests.
No phone calls please. Qualified candidate will be contacted accordingly.