LabTest attended AGD2017 which featured a full lineup of education, exhibits, and unique networking opportunities devoted exclusively to the needs of general dentists. As with any AGD meeting, the focal point of AGD2017 is a comprehensive program of FAGD/MAGD-accepted continuing education. Dental professionals who intend to excel at their profession by devoting themselves to lifelong learning can take advantage of clinical and practice management lectures, symposiums, and hands-on courses.
AGD2018 will be in New Orleans!
Here’s what you can look forward to at AGD2018, June 7–9 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans:
- Head and neck anatomy cadaver course with Henry A. Gremillion, DDS, MAGD
- Implant placement cadaver course with Timothy F. Kosinski, DDS, MAGD
- Strengthen your office team dynamic with Dentsply Sirona’s “360 Experience”
- Education tracks in an innovative, one-hour lecture format
- Dedicated networking lounge for students and recent graduates
Para mais informação visite http://www.agd2017.org