LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, BC.
We are looking for a professional individual, who likes challenges, to fulfill the full time position of Quality Manager in the QMS Department .
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Technical and/or Industrial Diploma or higher
- Minimum two years of work experience in the Technical and/or Industrial environment
- Knowledge of system standards, such as ISO9001, ISO17025 and/or ISO17065, quality assurance and quality systems
- Fluency in English – verbal, and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- High adaptability and ability to work under tight and time-sensitive deadlines
- Familiarity with MS Office
If you are hired, what you will be doing at LabTest?
As the Quality Manager, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Handles all aspects of Quality Control of the testing lab
- Coordinates and manages internal and external audits
- Qualifies suppliers and partner labs
- Handles customer complaints and issues
- Maintain and continually improves the Quality Management System
- Monitors and maintains all accreditation status of the testing lab
- Handles corrective actions, and continual improvement projects
If you are hired, what you will receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Full coverage of benefits coverage (dental, medical etc.)
- MSP coverage
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Head Office in Delta, B.C. – You likely will get your own office room!
- Some travel will be required
If you are hired, you can start
- As soon as possible
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Ms. Yvonne Lo, Office Manager by email.