LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges and is considered to be a ‘hands-on, good with tools’ person, to fulfill the full time position of Technician in the Technical Department.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Education – Diploma/Certificate in the technical/testing/electrical field
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in technical field preferred
- Ability to use lab and testing tools
- Ability to travel, as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
If you are hired, what you will be doing at LabTest?
As the Technician, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Reading and evaluating electrical products to CSA/UL/ASME/EN standards and preparing test procedures
- Completing construction evaluations
- Preparing test set-ups according to test procedures and conduct tests
- Preparing test reports (CE/Listing etc.)
- Communicating with clients with reference to product evaluations
- Conduction factory inspection/assessments, as required (local and/or international)
- Completing general administrative work relevant to project
- Assisting in other departments, as needed (Gas, EMC, Plumbing, Solar etc.)
- Providing customer service and lab organization
If you are hired, what you will receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Full coverage of benefits coverage (dental, medical etc.)
- MSP coverage
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9am to 5pm
- Travelling may be required
- Reliable vehicle preferred
If you are hired, you can start:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Ms. Yvonne Lo, Office Manager by email.