**Please note that this position is for Account Manager position in the Building Materials Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, BC.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full-time position of Account Manager in the Building Materials Department. This position is open for our location in Delta BC,
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
Sales for our Building materials department include areas like testing for the Fenestration products and Fire Testing for materials used in the construction industry. The qualified individual should be eager to learn and a self-motivated team player.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Diploma in Marketing/Sales preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As the Account Manager, key duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- searching and contacting new clients through cold calling, attending tradeshows, technical/industry meetings, etc. to build a client database
- establishing and maintaining new and existing long-term rapports with clients
- recording and maintaining client contact data
- managing and interpreting customer requirements
- preparing clients quotations
- offering after-sales support services
- analyzing costs and sales on a weekly basis
- recording and maintaining sales activities for weekly/monthly reports
- meeting regular sales targets
- supporting marketing activities by attending tradeshows, conferences, and other events – visiting clients when necessary
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Full benefits coverage (dental, medical etc.) – After Probation Period
- MSP coverage – After Probation Period
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9 am to 5 pm
- Travelling may be required
- Reliable vehicle preferred
If you are hired, you can start:
Please email your resumés here: HR@labtestcert.com