**Please note that this position is for Accounting Assistant position in the Accounting Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, BC.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full-time position of Accountant Assistant in the Accounting Department. This position is open for our location in Delta BC,
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks intercompany and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting/book-keeping program (QuickBooks)
- Good working knowledge of accounting processes
- Minimum 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Diploma or Certificate in Book-keeping or Accounting
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As the Assistant Accountant, key duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare and send customer invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure payment is received and applied into customers’ account correctly
- Process and record credit card transactions
- Follow-up with customers on past due accounts
- Gather and enter new vendor information
- Prepare and send purchase orders to vendors as instructed
- Enter all incoming approved vendor bills in a timely manner
- Enter all approved employees’ expenses
Filing and Report Preparation
- Complete filing as necessary for the Accounting Department as needed
- Prepare monthly invoicing reports as instructed
- Prepare monthly commission reports as instructed
- Generate various reports from QuickBooks
- Enter all required banking transactions such as monthly pre-authorized payments, bank charges and expenses
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Complete bank deposits as needed
- Post and reconcile intercompany transactions for difference offices
- Enter all employees’ weekly timesheets for payroll processing
- Enter all contractors’ invoices for payroll processing
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Full benefits coverage (dental, medical etc.) – After Probation Period
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Work Conditions: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Travelling Availability: Travel required (to complete bank errands, as needed)
- Physical requirements
If you are hired, you can start:
Please email your resumés to: HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2020 Hiring – Accounting Assistant – Accounting Department