**Please note that this position is for Certification Coordinator position in the Certification Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body with head office located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the part time position as a Certification Coordinator in the Certification Department. This position is open for our Delta office.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- One year of administrative/clerical experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills; advanced level in Microsoft Office
- Diploma/Certificate in Business/Administrative/Clerical discipline
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
Assist the Certification Manager with duties and tasks for the Certification Department.
Ensure all Certification Department tasks are completed in a timely manner.
As a Certification Coordinator, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Collects reports from Certification Representatives.
- Handles and completes certification-related invoicing and forwards necessary information to Accounting Department.
- Organizes, updates and handles all certification databases, system and binders.
- Tracks reviews and maintains all Certification labels, relevant records and databases.
- Handles the scheduling of all Certification type of inspections.
- Manages and maintains the inspection schedule and all relevant databases.
- Assists the Certification Manager regarding clerical duties for the Certification Department.
- Drafts certificates and letters for the Certification Department; issues to clients upon approval from Certification Manager.
- Ensures LC Directory is updated and handles certified client inquiries.
- Checks and ensures all required DCN forms are completed and filed with each project for certification.
- Participates in certification program audits, as needed.
- Handles incoming inquires, questions and/concerns for the Certification Department; directs to and informs Certification Manager.
- Works with and acts as back up for short-staffed period for the Administrative team.
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habits/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9am to 1pm – Monday to Friday
- Travelling may be required
Thank you for your interest in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2019Hiring-Certification Coordinator-Parttime