**Please note that this position is for Certification Field Representative position in the Certification Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Certification, and Inspection Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada) and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full-time position as a Certification Field Representative in the Certification Department. This position is open for our Delta office.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
Expertise and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in the technical/electrical field of study.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Electrical: Practical knowledge of electrical and electronics, calibration of equipment, 4 years in a working environment.
- Gas: Practical knowledge of gas appliances and accessories, calibration of equipment, 2 years in a working environment.
- Oil Burning: Practical knowledge of oil-burning equipment and accessories, calibration of equipment, 2 years in a working environment.
- Plumbing: Practical knowledge of plumbing installations. 1 year in a working environment.
- Energy conservation and Solar panels: Combined knowledge of electrical and plumbing installations. 1 year in a working environment.
- Hazloc-Ex – Equipment for Explosive atmospheres
- Good and valid driving record.
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
Duties and responsibilities
As the Certification Field Representative, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- PERFORMING INSPECTIONS
- Conducts inspections according to the inspection checklists and Quality Management System.
- Observes all safety measures including the safety instructions from the clients.
- Handles and maintains equipment and tools assigned by Certification Manager.
- EVALUATION OF RESULTS
Certification Program Inspection – IFI, FU:
- Evaluates the results and reports to the Certification Manager of outcome of factory inspections.
- Prepares factory inspection reports.
- FOLLOW UP ON NONCONFORMANCES AND CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
- Reports to the Certification Manager all deviations or non-conformances to procedures found during inspections.
- Follows up on the client’s corrective actions as instructed by the appropriate Manager.
- INTERACTION WITH CLIENTS
- Interacts with the clients and reports their concerns, comments and feedback to the Certification Manager.
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage.
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habits/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment).
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Work Conditions: 8 hours a day (typically 9 AM to 5 PM unless travelling hours are required).
- Travelling Availability: Yes – travel will be required locally and/or internationally.
- Valid Driving License is required.
- Own vehicle is preferred.
Thank you for your interest in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2020 Hiring-Certification Field Representative