**Please note that this position is for Controller position in the Accounting Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body with head office located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full time position as a Controller in the Accounting Department.This position is open for our Delta office.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Accounting designation (CMA,CCG or CA) or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Advanced level with Accounting Software (Quickbooks) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Exceptional multitasking skills and ability to handle sensitive timelines
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting field experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related discipline
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
- The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financing reporting for all LabtTest offices and branches.
- This is fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace.
As a Certification Coordinator, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financial reporting package
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets and achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action
- Prepare tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Monitor and control cash flow, AP and AR – direct the Accounting Department team as required to fulfill accounting duties and responsibilities.
- Collaborate and provide recommendations, feedbacks and advice to President on various accounting and finance aspect of the company
- Communicate financial metrics to the management team
- Develop and write Accounting-related procedures and policies
- Evaluate accounting and internal control systems
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Set and prioritize financial and accounting needs for the company
- Manage the preparation of payroll for employees
- Hire, train and retain skilled accounting staff
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habits/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
- Travelling may be required (may need to do bank errands and inter-office visits)
Thank you for your interest in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2019Hiring-Controller