Job Title: Account Manager – Electrical Department
Description: Sales for Electrical Department
Location: Canada and USA
Full time/Part time/Contract: Full-time
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Certification, and Inspection Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada), and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges, to fulfill the full-time position of Account Manager in the Electrical Safety Department. This position is open for our locations in Canada or USA.
Sales for the Electrical Safety department include selling Testing and Certification services for Household appliances, Lighting, Industrial products, Medical devices, and more. The qualified individual should be eager to learn and a self-motivated team player.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Diploma in Marketing/Sales preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If hired, what will you be doing?
Key duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- searching and contacting new clients through cold calling, attending tradeshows, technical/industry meetings, etc. to build a client database
- establishing and maintaining new and existing long-term rapports with clients
- recording and maintaining client contact data
- managing and interpreting customer requirements
- preparing clients quotations
- offering after-sales support services
- analyzing costs and sales on a weekly basis
- recording and maintaining sales activities for weekly/monthly reports
- meeting regular sales targets
- supporting marketing activities by attending tradeshows, conferences, and other events – visiting clients when necessary
If hired, what will you be receiving?
- Competitive wage
- 2 weeks vacation pay
- 3 paid sick days
- A comprehensive health benefits package with Canada Life (after 3-months probationary period) – if located in Canada
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support healthy habits/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
- Complimentary company events
If hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Monday to Friday (8 hours workday)
- Traveling may be required (valid passport needed)
- Working at office or remotely
Thank you for your interest in joining LabTest Certification.
It is an exciting time to be a part of our growing team!
LabTest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2021 Hiring- Account Manager – Sales