**Please note that this position is for Field Representative position in the Certification Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body with head office located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the contract position as a Field Representative in the Certification Department. This contract position is open for different location across Canada.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Attention to details
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Electrical: Practical knowledge of electrical and electronics, calibration of equipment, 4 years in a related-working environment.
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinates inspection scheduling with Account Manager – SI and/or with Department Manager
- Conducts inspections following the inspection procedure and checklist, as qualified
- Observes all safety measures including the safety instructions from the clients
- Gathers and submits invoicing information and details to Accounting Department for invoicing
EVALUATION OF RESULTS
Evaluates the inspection results and reports to Department Manager of outcome of field inspections
Prepares and writes inspection reports
Compiles test data and inspection findings together
FOLLOW UP ON NON-CONFORMANCES AND CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
- Reports to the Department Manager of all deviations or non-conformances to procedures found during inspections
- Follows up on the client’s corrective actions according to inspection procedure
- Handles and answers any question, issue and/or concern that are raised by the client
- Reports concerns, comments, feedback from clients to Department Manager
- Assists in the testing for the lab for project and/or assists in the maintenance/organization of the lab, as requested (dependent on work schedule and/or workload)
- Attends cross training for other technical departments, as scheduled, planned and required
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Work Conditions: Monday – Friday (typically 9 AM to 5 PM unless travelling hours are required).
- Travelling Availability: Yes – travel will be required locally and/or internationally.
- Valid Driving License is required.
- Own vehicle is preferred.
Thank you for your interest in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2020 Hiring- Field Representative