LabTest is the industry leader in assisting manufacturers in evaluating their Fuel Burning appliances for testing and certification to national and international standards:
- CSA/CGA standards for Canada
- ANSI/UL standards for USA
- EN – Standards for European Union
- AS/NZ – Standards for Australia/New Zealand
- CSA/ASHRAE – Energy Efficiency Standards
Whether testing in house or on-site, LabTest provides cost effective solutions and quick turnaround time for your product approvals. Field Evaluations can be booked on short notice, across Canada and USA.
LabTest provides Fuel Burning Certification Testing services for:
- Multi Fuel: Gas, Pellet, Wood, Oil, etc.
- Household & Commercial Appliances
- Fireplaces, Fire Pits, and BBQs
- Boilers, Heaters, and Furnaces
- Heating & Ventilation Products
- Cooking Appliances
- Industrial Gas Burners
- Chimney Venting Products
- Alberta STANDATA – Acceptance of LabTest Field Evaluation for Gas Appliances
- GAD to GAR – European Commission guidelines for transition
LabTest Certification Inc. is an accredited ISO 17025 Testing Laboratory and ISO 17065 Certification Body for Gas Appliances.