LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges and considered to be a ‘well organized’ person and have basic technical knowledge, to fulfill the full-time position as a General Helper in LabTest Certification.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- • Technical mindset
- • 1 to 3 years of work experience in technical field preferred
- • Education: Diploma/Certificate in a technical field is a plus
- • Ability to use and work with testing/measuring equipment and hand tools on a regular basis
- • Ability to lift up to 100 lbs and ability to work on a 10-foot ladder (these work conditions are required intermittently, not on a daily basis)
- • Good verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to work independently and in team settings
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As a General Helper, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- • Maintains the equipment calibration system and keeps updated the database related to it
- • Handles the Shipping & Receiving process and flow within the company and completed all relevant records
- • Handles and maintains Sample Tracking records (incoming for testing, outgoing to customers, disposing, etc.) by keeping the database up-to-date and creating labels for each individual sample
- • Acts as the General helper (running errands, when needed)
- • Assists and maintains in-house lab organization
- • Provides customer service
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- • Competitive wage
- • Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- • Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- • 8-hour work shift – 9am to 5pm or 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- • Valid Driver’s License and possession of a clean drivers abstract preferred
- • Travelling will be required
- • Reliable vehicle required
Thank you for your interests in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com – Subject line: JF2019-GH