**Please note that this position is for IT Developer **
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body with head office located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full-time positionas an IT Developer. This position is open to our Delta office.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- You possess up-to-date knowledge of technological development in the industry
- You communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication internally and externally.
- You possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- You multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
To perform and handle all IT and support related duties and tasks at LabTest.
To monitor efficiency and ensure the effective operation of the IT and support system for LabTest.
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As an IT Developer, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Deploys and maintains network systems and servers at Head office and all other remote office locations
- Develop, test and implement new programs
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Make a good technical decision that provides solutions to business challenges
- Identify the idea to improve system performance and impact availability
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Onboarding and offboarding of all network application for staff
- Troubleshoots and resolves user issues
- Conduct the set up of any new supporting network
- Workstation set up and user orientation
- Computer hardware support
- Maintenance of mobile and Web APPs (iOS)
- Conduct and maintain the PHP programming
- Communicate with managers and staff to understand business needs, promote utilization of systems, and ensure proper usage of all applications
- Prepare documentation (policies, procedures, training materials) related to IT & Support
- Provide IT & Support reports, analysis and advices to Office Manager and President
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Comprehensive extended health benefits package with Canada life
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habits/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9:00 AM–5 PM work hours–Monday to Friday
- Travelling may be required
Thank you for your interest in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2020Hiring-IT Developer