LabTest Certification Inc.
Technical Sales Representative – Hazardous Locations Equipment Department
Sales & Marketing
Base salary plus commission. Base depending on experience.
LabTest Certification Inc. provides testing and certification services to local and international manufacturers of products needing to comply with national and international safety standards.
LabTest Certification Inc. currently has an opening in our Hazardous Locations Equipment department for full-time Technical Sales Representatives for the qualified candidate. Sales for our HazLoc department include testing and certification of equipment installed in explosive atmospheres (ie. Oil & gas, mining, and etc.). The qualified individual should be eager to learn and a self-motivated team player.
Work Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- searching and contacting new clients through cold calling, attending tradeshows, technical/industry meetings, etc. to build client database
- establishing and maintaining new and existing long-term rapports with clients
- recording and maintaining client contact data
- managing and interpreting customer requirements
- preparing clients quotations
- offering after-sales support services
- analyzing costs and sales on a weekly basis
- recording and maintaining sales activities for weekly/monthly reports
- meeting regular sales targets
- supporting marketing activities by attending tradeshows, conferences, and other events
- visiting clients when necessary
- Diploma in Marketing/Sales preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Ability to work in team environment and independently
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- May travel occasionally
- Base salary plus commission (commission upon completion of Probation Period)
- Medical and Dental (upon completion of Probation Period)
May travel occasionally – Base salary plus commission (commission upon completion of Probation Period) – Medical and Dental (upon completion of Probation Period)