LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for a qualified individual to join the LabTest Team as the Office Assistant in the Administration Department.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Minimum 1 year of office setting experience
- Strong knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Education: certificate/diploma in business-related studies
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in team-setting
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As the Office Assistant in the Administrative Department, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
Answers the phone and directs the calls to the appropriate manager, sales or technical personnel
Takes and directs messages for calls that cannot be answered
Greets guests to the office in a professional and friendly manner
Ensures guests are signed in and out and receive a visitor’s pass
Ensures meeting rooms and foyer area are clean and tidy
Handles and completes the project opening and closing procedure
Orders office supplies as needed
Assists the Office Manager with day to day operation of the office
Types and prepares documentation as requested by Managers
Tracks photocopier monthly reports
Labels, records and updates the Company Electronics Database – laptop, desktop, cellular phones etc.
Prepares any signage in and around office as required
Handles and distributes incoming mail
Arranges shipping of samples and office items (equipment, tools etc) either online or by phone
Completes any required documentation for the shipments (shipping labels, commercial invoices)
Maintains and handles logistics arrangements (customs, clearances, issues, etc.)
Assists in the preparation of shipment, as requested by other Departments
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Thank you for your interests in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com – Subject line: JF2019-OA