LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body with head office located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for a qualified individual to join the LabTest Team as the Office Manager in the Administrative Department at our Delta, BC location.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Minimum 2-year of office setting experience
- Strong knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Education: certificate/diploma in business-related studies
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in team-setting
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As the Office Manager in the Administrative Department, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Manages the Office personnel – work schedules, responsibilities
- Manages Personal (HR) Files
- Maintain the operational office setting in good functional order
- Works closely and collaboratively with other Department Managers to determine office operational needs, requirements and safe working conditions
- Ensures and guides the Office team to carry out their role and duties
- Performs managerial-level office duties, such as arrangement of services (photocopier, phone, utility, insurance, business license etc.)
- Monitors and tracks office operational expenses and needs
- Handles all third-party contracts and resources regarding the office operation (janitorial service, garbage/recycle collection, fire inspection, security/alarm system etc.)
- Collaboratively organizes company events and functions with other Department Managers
- Handles forms, procedures and policies of office operational related items
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Thank you for your interests in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com – Subject line: JF2019-OM