**Please note that position is for Project Holder position in the Electrical Department – Hazardous Locations**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Certification, and Inspection Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada) and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the contract position as a Project Holder in the Hazardous Location – Electrical Department based in Europe.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Technical mindset
- 1 to 2 years of direct industry related experience in technical field
- Education: 2 year Diploma in Electrical Technology or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to use and work with testing/measuring equipment and hand tools on a regular basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As a Project Holder, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Completing construction evaluations
- Reading and evaluating electrical products to CSA/UL/IEC, ISO/EN standards and preparing test procedures
- Preparing test set-ups according to test procedures and conduct tests
- Preparing test reports (TRFs, CE, Certification/Listing, Technical Reports etc.)
- Communicating with clients with reference to product evaluations
- Conduction factory inspection/assessments, as required (local and/or international)
- Completing general administrative work relevant to project
- Assisting in other departments, as needed
- Providing customer service and lab organization
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Travelling may be required
- Valid passport
Thank you for your interests in joining LabTest Certification.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2020Hiring-PH-HLeu