**Please note that position is for Project Holder position in the Hazardous Locations Technical Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full-time position as a Project Holder in the Hazardous Location – Technical Department.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Technical mindset
- 1 to 2 years of direct industry related experience in technical field
- Education: 2 year Diploma in Electrical Technology or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to use and work with testing/measuring equipment and hand tools on a regular basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As a Project Holder, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Completing construction evaluations
- Reading and evaluating electrical products to CSA/UL/ASME/EN standards and preparing test procedures
- Preparing test set-ups according to test procedures and conduct tests
- Preparing test reports (CE/Listing etc.)
- Communicating with clients with reference to product evaluations
- Conduction factory inspection/assessments, as required (local and/or international)
- Completing general administrative work relevant to project
- Assisting in other departments, as needed
- Providing customer service and lab organization
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 8-hour work shift – Monday to Friday
- Travelling may be required
- Reliable vehicle preferred
Thank you for your interests in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject line: 2020Hiring-PH-HL