**Please note that this position is for Project Holder position in the Certification Department**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the contract temporary position as a Project Holder in the Certification Department. This position may lead to a full-time position. This position is for our Delta or Toronto location.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Technical mindset
- MUST be familiar with standard IEC 60601-1
- 2 years of direct industry related experience in technical field
- Education: 2-year Diploma in Electrical Technology or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to use and work with testing/measuring equipment and hand tools on a regular basis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
If you are hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
As a Project Holder, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Completing construction evaluations
- Reading and evaluating electrical products to CSA/UL/IEC/EN standards and preparing test procedures
- Preparing test set-ups according to test procedures and conduct tests
- Preparing test reports (TRFs, Listing Report and etc.)
- Communicating with clients with reference to product evaluations
- Completing general administrative work relevant to project
- Assisting in other departments, as needed
- Providing customer service and lab organization
If you are hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc.)
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habits/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 8-hour work shift – Monday to Friday
- Travelling may be required
- Reliable vehicle preferred
Thank you for your interest in LabTest.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com – Subject line: 2020Hiring-PH-Cont