**Please note that this position is for an ELECTRICAL PRODUCT SAFETY LAB**
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, B.C.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full time position of Project Holder in the Electrical Department.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Education – Diploma/Degree in the technical/testing/electrical field
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in technical/testing/electrical laboratory preferred
- Knowledge with testing standards and testing equipment preferred
- Ability to travel, as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
If you are hired, what you will be doing at LabTest?
As the Project Holder, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Handling testing projects as assigned – standards reading, analyzing and evaluating
- Evaluating electrical products to CSA/UL/ASME/EN standards and preparing test procedures
- Completing construction evaluations
- Preparing test set-ups according to test procedures and conduct tests
- Preparing test reports (CE/Listing etc.)
- Communicating with clients with reference to product evaluations
- Conducting factory inspection/assessments, as required (local and/or international)
- Completing general administrative work relevant to project
- Assisting in other departments, as needed (Gas, EMC, Plumbing, Solar etc.)
- Providing customer service and lab organization
If you are hired, what you will receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Full coverage of benefits coverage (dental, medical etc.)
- MSP coverage
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9am to 5pm
- Travelling may be required
- Reliable vehicle preferred
If you are hired, you can start:
Please email your resumés here: HR@labtestcert.com