LabTest Certification offers Training, Assessment, and Registration in compliance with ISO 9000 series of standards to help you make your business stand out from the competition!
- Initial Assessment
- Documentation Training for management and executive teams
- Case by case Training for development and implementation of systems
- Internal audits Training and review of internal audit process
- Recommendations on how to be registered against an international standard
- Final audit and Registration
Running a business is always accompanied by many challenges and satisfying the requirements of multiple management systems is a necessary preventive action.
Businesses needs to keep up to date with ever-changing management system practices, and regulatory and technical standards.
Registration by an external body provides good opportunities for improvement and allows organizations to meet these challenges by instilling best practices and validating, through Registration, that they are properly established in the company. Getting registered demonstrates your commitment to best practice, efficiency and sustainability. With a well-documented system, businesses can ensure consistency and improvement of working practices, including the products and services produced.
The ISO 9000 series of standards is used successfully all over the world by small and large organizations, from service to production applications and anywhere in between. Based on an ISO survey in 2017, over one million certificates to the standards have been issued across 187 countries.
Reaping the Benefits
Much research has been done to identify the many benefits of management standards implementation on ISO adopters’ companies, which are:
- Gain a competitive advantage in the market
- Helps to develop and expand business to new and Global Markets
- Ability to become or remain competitive
- Increased productivity and efficiency, lower costs, increased income
- Improved customers satisfaction, retained business, reduction or elimination of audits
- Identifies and addresses risks associated with the business
- Documented management systems
- Improved communications
- Provision of training and employees’ increased awareness of quality
- Reduction of variation and elimination of duplication of quality systems
These are some of the most common standards for management systems that LabTest provides registration for:
- ISO 9001: Quality Management Standard
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management Standard
- ISO 45001: Health and Safety Management Standard
- ISO 50001: Energy Management Standard
- ISO/TS 29001: Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical industries Management standard
- ISO/TS 16949: Automobile Manufacturing Industries Management Standard
- ISO 13485: Medical devices Manufacturing Industries Management Standard
- ISO 22000: Food Industries Management Standard