LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada) and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
We are currently looking for one (1) individual, who is self-motivated, passionate for digital marketing, and is driven and eager to develop and explore new ideas. This position is a full-time position for experienced candidate.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
The role of this position is to assist with and run day-to-day SEO activities for our busy Marketing department. You will be working closely with the Business/Marketing Department manager to learn about our business and drive and optimize traffic on LabTest’s website.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- As an SEO Specialist, you will assist the Marketing department with day-to-day SEO activities including:
- Managing SEO activities such as content relevancy plan, sources mapping, keywords optimization, link building, user research.
- Conducting keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to LabTest website and business.
- Conducting SEO Audits, recommendations, and execution.
- Communicating with Business/Marketing manager on a regular basis to discuss department expectations/goals, provide consulting, and deliver reports.
- Monitoring, and reporting on SEO campaign performance.
- Assisting Marketing department with developing campaigns that drive traffic and improve customer engagement, leads and sales.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, or any analytical fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and SEO.
- Strong knowledge of SEO is a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong English communication skills, written and oral.
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Skilled at working with Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics, and a variety of other SEO tools.
- Creative business content writing skills is an asset.
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Enjoys working on strategy.
If you are hired:
- Working location can be remote or at LabTest – Delta, BC office
- Work hours: Mon – Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Candidate will be using his/her own IT (computer and cell phone). LabTest will provide e-mail account and Office 365.
- Internal training of expectation and business concepts will be provided with expectations.
Comprehensive benefits package: Health benefits with Canada life (starts after probation period)
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, you can start:
- $20.00 per hour