LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, BC.
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges to fulfill the full-time position of Special Inspection Program Manager in the Electrical Department. This position is open for any of our locations Delta BC, Toronto ON, Las Vegas, Nevada USA office.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing, field inspections, and standards interpretation
- Professional Engineer or AScT association member, preferred
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering or equivalent in technical field.
As the Special Inspection Program Manager, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Perform CSA-SPE-1000 standard field evaluations of electrical equipment
- Perform CSA-SPE-3000 standard field evaluations of medical electrical equipment and systems
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and organizing Field Representative staff according to Special Inspections for SPE-1000 and SPE-3000
- Manage staff to meet customer requirements for field evaluations
- Review technical (field evaluation) reports
- Resolves technical issues, interprets standards and develops test specifications, test plans, test programs;
- Handle project management and direct dealing with the client and the regulatory bodies
- Develop and direct plans for the company growth for Field Evaluation
- Manage P/L for Field Evaluation (Special Inspections)
- Provide training and guidance to new employees on policies and procedures
- Provide continual support and training to all Technical Department personnel, including Managers
- Perform witness testing at client sites locally and internationally
- Conduct Electrical Safety evaluations of electrical products to UL, CSA, IEC and EN standards
- Provide assistance to other departments, as needed
If you are hired, what you will receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- Comprehensive benefits package (MSP coverage, Prescription & Dental coverage etc).
- Healthy Living Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 9 AM to 5 PM
- Travelling may be required
- Reliable vehicle preferred
If you are hired, you can start
- Start date will be discussed and confirmed
Please email your resumés here: HR@labtestcert.com