Job Title: Field Representative – Special Inspections Department
Description: Field Evaluations for Electrical products
Full time/Part time/Contract: Contract
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Certification, and Inspection Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada), and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
We are currently looking for an individual, who likes challenges, to fulfill the contract position as a Field Representative in the Special Inspections Department. This contract position is open for different locations across Canada.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Practical knowledge of electrical and electronics, calibration of equipment, 4 years in a related-working environment.
- Attention to details
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Punctual and reliable
If hired, what will you be doing at LabTest? Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate inspection scheduling with SI’s Account Manager and/or with Department Manager
- Conduct inspections following the inspection procedure and checklist, as qualified
- Observe all safety measures including the safety instructions from the clients
- Gather and submit invoicing information and details to Accounting Department for invoicing
EVALUATION OF RESULTS
- Evaluate the inspection results and report to Department Manager of outcome of field inspections
- Prepare and write inspection reports
- Compile test data and inspection findings together
FOLLOW UP ON NON-CONFORMANCES AND CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
- Report to the Department Manager of all deviations or non-conformances to procedures found during inspections
- Follow up on the client’s corrective actions according to inspection procedure
- Handle and answer any question, issue and/or concern that are raised by the client
- Report concerns, comments, and/or feedback from clients to Department Manager
If hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Work Conditions: Monday – Friday (typically 9 AM to 5 PM unless travelling hours are required)
- Travelling: travelling will be required, locally and/or internationally
- Valid Driving License and Passport are required
- Own vehicle is preferred
Thank you for your interest in joining LabTest Certification.
It is an exciting time to be a part of our growing team!
LabTest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Please forward your resume to HR@labtestcert.com – Subject line: 2020 Hiring- Field Representative