**Please note that this position is for Temporary Student Job for Marketing Representatives. Students must be eligible for a Government wage subsidy.
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Certification, and Inspection Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada) and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
We are currently looking for two (2) individuals, who are self-motivated, target driven and eager to develop and explore new ideas. These two positions are temporary full-time positions for students of a Canadian Post Secondary Institution.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
The role of this position is to develop and implement new marketing strategies. You will be working closely with the senior management to learn about our business and capture the essence of customer requirements.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- You are a student enrolled in either of these programs or similar: Marketing, International Business, Business Management, Business Administration
- One year of office setting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Strong knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office)
- Strong organizational skills
If you are hired, what you will be doing at LabTest?
Key duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop a marketing strategy
- Business plan
- Marketing plan
- Implementation of the above
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Working location can be remote or at LabTest – Delta, BC office
- Work hours – Mon to Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Candidates will be using their own IT (computers and cell phones). LabTest will provide e-mail accounts and Office 365.
- Internal training of business concepts will be provided along with expectations.
If you are hired, you can start:
- $19.00/hr – depending on experience
Please email your resumés here: HR@labtestcert.com