Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Delta, BC (Canada)
Full time/Part time/Contract: Full-time
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Inspection, and Certification Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada), and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
A well-established company with 20 years in the industry and locations worldwide is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be building and leading a team of salespeople to help drive revenue.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Diploma in Marketing/Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Willingness to learn
- Outgoing and a people person
- Creative, thinks outside the box
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Team management skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
Key duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer’s base and ensures its strong presence.
- Manage and mentor the Sales team.
- Promote LabTest services.
- Recruit, set objectives, coach, and monitor the performance of the entire Sales team.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, expense, and revenue reports and realistic forecast to the Sales and revenue team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition’s services.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Attend tradeshows and networking events as and when required.
- Work closely with other managers across the company to assess and achieve targets.
If hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- 90k – 100k/year
- A comprehensive health benefits package with Canada Life (after a 3-month probationary period)
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 8 hours/day – may occasionally need to work out of office hours to attend functions and events.
- Travelling availability: Travelling may be required at times – local/international travel (valid passport needed)