LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing & Certification Body located in Delta, BC.
We are looking for a professional individual, who likes challenges, to fulfill the full time position of Account Manager in various Technical Department. Currently, two positions are for immediate hiring – Electrical & HazLoc.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
Account Manager (Various Department)
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Marketing/Sales /Business education background preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Have Sound judgment and good business sense
- Ability to work in team environment and independently
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Fluency in English
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Familiarity with MS Office
If you are hired, what you will be doing at LabTest?
As the Account Manager, key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Searching and contacting new clients through cold calling, emails, clients’ visits, attending tradeshows, technical/industry meetings, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing long-term rapports with clients
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Preparing client quotations
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales on a weekly basis
- Preparing weekly sales reports for weekly sales meetings
- Meeting sales targets
- Supporting marketing activities by attending tradeshows, conferences, and other
If you are hired, what you will receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage (Base salary + commission)
- Full coverage of benefits coverage (dental, medical etc.)
- MSP coverage
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If you are hired, what will be the working conditions?
- Head Office in Delta, B.C.
- Some travel will be required – own vehicle preferred
If you are hired, you can start
- As soon as possible
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Ms. Yvonne Lo, Office Manager by email.