Attractive salary (based on experience)
Excellent benefits package
LabTest Certification Inc. provides testing and certification services to local and international manufacturers of products needing to comply with national and international safety standards.
LabTest Certification Inc. currently has an opening in our Business Development Department for full-time Marketing Assistant for the qualified candidate. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to support our Business Development Department with brand promotion through a variety of different strategies and platforms.
Work responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support Business Manager in organizing and developing various projects
- Collaborate with the Business Manager to design and write effective content for multiple channels: email blasts, website, brochures, infographics, presentations, banners, magazine ads, social media, digital ads, video, and print
- Ensure company’s website is up-to-date and consistent with marketing initiatives
- Conduct market research and analyze data
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.) and provide monthly statistic reports
- Manage ad campaigns such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Maintain website and all social media accounts active with daily posts
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or online campaigns
- Manage multiple projects without compromising quality or creative edge
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Knowledge of SEO and other digital marketing tools
- Proficient with social media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Understanding of current marketing trends
- Proficient with editing/imaging software: MailChimp, WordPress, Photoshop, Publisher, Microsoft Office, HTML/Other coding languages, HootSuite, Adobe After Effects (an asset)
- Strong and creative graphic design skills
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing preferred
- Able to work individually and collaboratively
- Familiarity with film, photography, photo & video editing using own equipment and software – an asset
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel may be required. Please submit your cover letter and resume to HR Department – email@example.com by Friday, February 9th, 2018, 5:00pm.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted. No phone call please.