Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Delta, BC (Canada)
Full time/Part time/Contract: Full-time
LabTest Certification Inc. is a Canadian-based Testing, Inspection, and Certification Body with head office in Delta, BC (Canada), and additional locations in Richmond, BC (Canada), Toronto, ON (Canada), and Las Vegas, NV (USA).
A well-established company with 20 years in the industry and locations worldwide is looking for an experienced Sales, Account Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will be hunting for new business and building core relationships with current and new clients. This position reports to the Canadian Sales Manager.
To learn more about LabTest and what we do, please visit our website at www.labtestcert.com.
If you have the following, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Diploma in Marketing/Sales preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Willingness to learn
- Outgoing and a people person
- Creative, thinks outside the box
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If hired, what will you be doing at LabTest?
Key duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Searching and contacting new clients through cold calling, attending tradeshows, technical/industry meetings, etc.
- Building a client database
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing long-term rapports with clients
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Preparing clients quotations
- Offering after-sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales on a weekly basis
- Recording and maintaining sales activities for weekly/monthly reports
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Supporting Marketing activities by attending tradeshows, conferences, and other events
- Visiting clients when necessary
If hired, what will you receive from LabTest?
- Competitive wage
- A comprehensive health benefits package with Canada Life (after a 3-month probationary period)
- Healthy Promotion Plan – $100 reimbursement each Quarter of the year to support your healthy habit/lifestyle (starts after one year of employment)
If hired, what will be the working conditions?
- 8 hours/day – may occasionally need to work out of office hours to attend functions and events.
- Travelling availability: Travelling may be required at times – local/international travel (valid passport needed)