Marketing Coordinator (immediate start)
In this role you will need to determine the demand for services offered by our firm. To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives; this includes effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the organization. You will also be responsible for day-to-day website design and its implementation. The website must deliver its functionality as well as be visually appealing for visitors and viewers.
Pay rate to be negotiated (Dependable on experience)
Attractive employee benefit package
LabTest Certification Inc. provides testing and certification services to local and international manufacturers of products needing to comply with national and international safety standards.
Work Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Designing website and ensuring that it is easy to access and visually effective
- Developing templates of approved website layout
- Integrating verbal and graphical content with site design
- Ensuring search engine optimization
- Managing Social Media accounts – Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Making changes to the site and updating current information
- Testing websites for functionality and as per user requirements
- Managing and coordinating of marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Creating marketing presentations and newsletters
- Collaborating with the sales function
Education and Experience:
- Marketing diploma or equivalent education background qualification
- Knowledgeable in developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Ability to Hand Code with HTML and other languages
- In depth knowledge of up to date web-design trends and techniques
- Experience in preparing electronic newsletters
- Experience in WordPress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- High adaptability and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent creativity
- Versatile attitude with ability to work in a small team
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- May travel occasionally
Please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence Office Manager by email.
Email — HR@labtestcert.com
Subject line: JA: Marketing Coordinator
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. No phone calls please.