As solar panels become more popular in our daily lives, the need for clear solar panels or transparent solar panels has become a common request.
More and more homeowners and businesses are embracing solar energy for its cost savings, environmental benefits and the ability to power homes and businesses without any fuel. Today, there is a lot of buzz surrounding “transparent solar panels.” This is a new type of solar glass that is able to harness the sun’s energy while allowing light to pass through unimpeded.
This new solar technology can have a tremendous impact on energy savings if it were to be deployed on as many glass surfaces as possible
The new technology is called transparent luminescent solar concentrator (TLSC). The TLSC is designed with an optical coating that absorbs specific wavelengths of light and directs them onto solar cells beneath.
Struggling to find someone to test & certify your Photovoltaic Water Heating Collector? Search no more!
LabTest Certification Inc. is recognized by SRCC as a third-party Testing Laboratory for ICC-SRCC Test Method TM-2, Photovoltaic Water Heating Collector Test and Certification Protocol.
Additional categories approvals:
- ICC 901/SRCC 100 Solar Thermal Collector Standard
- ICC 900/SRCC 300 Solar Thermal System Standard
- SRCC™ OG-100 Operating Guidelines For Certifying Solar Collectors
- SRCC™ OG-300 Operating Guidelines For Certifying Solar Water Heating Systems
- SRCC™ TM-1 Solar Domestic Hot Water System And Component Test Protocols
- CAN/CSA-F379.1 “Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems – All Season”
- CAN/CSA-F379.2 “Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems – Seasonal Use”
- CAN/CSA-F378 “Solar Collectors”
- CAN/CSA-F383 “Installation of Packaged Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems”
Request a quote for Solar Collectors !