ICES-003, Issue 6, was updated April 2019 – All external thermostats sold, offered for sale, manufactured, imported, distributed or leased on the Canadian market will have to comply with this issue of ICES-003 by December 31, 2019.
List of Changes:
- Updated Section 2.1 to clarify the definition of an ITE device.
- Updated Section 2.3 to include storage media.
- Updated Section 2.4 to clarify applicability of broadcasting equipment.
- Updated Section 3(b) to reference the latest version of ANSI C63.4-2014.
- Updated Section 4(e) to clarify that external thermostats are subject to the requirements of ICES-003 with a revised transition period outlined above the list of changes.
Do you need to evaluate for EMC Testing Compatibility (EMC) to confirm compliance with the minimum requirements of industry safety standards? To Request a Quote you can use this link