ICES-003, Issue 6, was updated April 2019 – All external thermostats sold, offered for sale, manufactured, imported, distributed or leased on the Canadian market will have to comply with this issue of ICES-003 by December 31, 2019.
List of Changes:
- Updated Section 2.1 to clarify the definition of an ITE device.
- Updated Section 2.3 to include storage media.
- Updated Section 2.4 to clarify applicability of broadcasting equipment.
- Updated Section 3(b) to reference the latest version of ANSI C63.4-2014.
- Updated Section 4(e) to clarify that external thermostats are subject to the requirements of ICES-003 with a revised transition period outlined above the list of changes.
[su_button url=”https://labtestcert.com/request-for-quote/” target=”blank” background=”#f7a929″]Request a quote[/su_button]